Hey, Do you know? The wheatgerm face mask can improve your skin texture and increase brightness in your face. Because it has some properties to fight against free radicals. And also this wheatgerm has a huge nutrition count. It is the resource of many important nutrients, such as vitamin E, folic acid, vitamin B1, phosphorus, magnesium, and zinc, and also essential fatty acids. So let’s make homemade face masks with natural ingredients. These are much better alternatives for expensive products and solutions.
Benefits of Wheatgerm for Skin
These benefits really help you if you like to get glowing skin.
- Enhances the texture of your skin getting rid of the free radicals
- Brightens your skin and it helps to makes it spotless
- Cures dry and damaged skin
- It has anti-aging qualities
- Minimizes the appearance of acne scars
How to Make Use of Wheatgerm in Face Mask.
You can use Wheatgerm powder and wheat germ oil for this Face Mask. Do you know? Wheatgerm powder and Wheatgerm oil have very effective healing capability for skin problems such as scars, wrinkles, dry damaged skin, etc. And also Wheatgerm oil can extract from the wheat kernel as well as it has huge Vitamin E nutrients.
Wheatgerm Face Mask
This face mask suit for normal facial skin. So let’s go…
- Get raw wheat germ powder and mineral water in equal parts.
- blend wheatgerm powder along with mineral water until the wheatgerm will become soft and dilutes with water,
- Include one tablespoon egg yolk.
- Blend all the three ingredients and after Put on this Face Mask on the face.
- Be sure your skin is covered equally and totally.
- Allow the face mask to keep around 15-20 mins.
- After that, Take away the face mask by using a sponge soaked in lukewarm water.
- After the face mask is totally taken off wash the face by using fresh cool water.
- Remember!!! Use raw wheatgerm with this face pack.
WheatGerm Face Mask For Dry Skin.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Wheatgerm powder.
- Blend it with 1/2 tablespoon of fresh honey and after Blend well to make a thicker paste.
- Put it on the face and keep that face mask for 15-20 mins, then clean it.
Wheatgerm Oil along with Carrot Face Mask
- Get a 2-inch piece of new Carrot
- Crush the Carrot to make a good paste
- Include 1 Tablespoon of Wheatgerm oil
- Blend Well and also apply it all over the face, guarding your eyes.
- Keep it around 15-20 mins and after wash your face, You can see that you have bright and fresh glowing skin after cleaning your face.
Brightening Wheatgerm Oil Face Mask
- Get 1 Table Spoon of Shea Butter
- 1 Table Spoon of Aloe vera juice
- 1/4th Table Spoon of Jojoba Oil
- 1/4th Table Spoon of Wheatgerm Oil
- Put on a thin and even layer from the mask on the face.
- Look for awareness of your skin in case your skin does not show any allergy, itchiness, and also redness.
- Keep the face mask on Around 5 — 15 mins.
- Wash it off with normal water.
- Stay away from direct contact with your eyes.
- Keep out this from your children.
Like, follow on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for more updates from health and beauty treatment blog.
All Images credit goes to original authors and Pixabay.com.