It is a community on the internet that provides services related to health care provider’s electronic medical records. It is a fully internet-based service that allows people a secure electronic messaging with their provider. Essentia My Health is a fully voluntary service. It does not require any type of requests to use it. To use the service, you need to follow these simple steps:
- You have the request for access to the service by simply signing in on the platform.
- When your request is approved, you will receive a one-time activation code by your health care.
- From that day you have only 60 days to complete the process of activation.
- Once the code gets expired, you’ll be again asked to log in and complete the process.
However, it is recommended that you must always review the terms and conditions related to the website as it constantly changes over time.
Essentia My Health keeps track of all the information related to the patient’s health and supervises them conveniently. However, indeed, the information on My Health’s official website sometimes changes without any notice.
Through this website, you can easily monitor your child’s record or any other adult’s health records. This is somewhat known as proxy access. It generally depends upon the age of the person whose record you want to monitor. The authorities for different aged people are different. You can get an authorized proxy form at any clinic or hospital.
You can think of a proxy if you are:
- A parent
- A court-appointed guardian
- A foster parent
- Any adult who feels comfortable having a family member or other caregiver manage his or her healthcare online.
Features of Essentia My Health
- Messages- You will get a secured message whether it is urgent or non-urgent directly from the doctor’s office.
- Visits- You can see all the upcoming or past appointments about when to visit a doctor. It also allows you to cancel the appointments that you are not comfortable with.
- Medical Record- You can see all the test results or your full health summary. It also allows you to view the notes related to your current health issues.
Like, follow on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for more updates.
All Images credit goes to original authors and Pixabay.com.